Jenny B Peters Music - Contact Me
I’d love to hear from you – How can I help you?
Do you have a question about music lessons, creativity, or orchestra work? You can book a free 15-minute session to learn more about Jenny B. Peters Music Studio. Or call me at 847-826-9661.
2. Read my studio policies.
3. Here’s how you pay for lessons
Monthly tuition is due by the first lesson of the month. You may online by Zelle or Venmo. My Venmo id is @jennifer-peters-186. The cost per month is:
- 30-minute lesson – $162.50 per month
- 45-minute lesson – $215 per month
- 60-minute lesson – $320 per month
This payment includes a built-in studio fee of $50 per student. This fee covers costs associated with planning a studio recital and printing music.
The calendar is based on 36 weeks of lessons from Sep. 1- June 15. Families pay once per month starting on Sep. 1 and ending on June 1. If you know in advance that you will miss a lesson, I will try to reschedule it. Please give 24 hours notice. Please see the Missed Lessons policy below for more information on makeup lessons. If I miss a lesson, you will be credited for your next payment.
A La Carte Lessons – If you are unable to commit to regular lesson times, you can take lessons on an as-needed basis. I will do my best to fit you into my schedule. The fees are as follows:
- 30-Minute Lesson – $50 per lesson
- 45-Minute Lessons – $75 per lesson
- 60-Minute Lesson – $100 per lesson
Missed Lessons The monthly tuition rate is based on 35 half-hour lessons per year at $45/each. Under this arrangement, make-up lessons are not offered. If you cannot make it to the studio at your regularly scheduled lesson time, I’m happy to offer several alternatives:
- Have an online lesson via Zoom/FaceTime
- Have a video lesson (record yourself playing pieces and send them to me. I’ll send a video with feedback/demonstration back to you.)
- Have me compose a piece just for you! You will then be able to learn and learn and play that piece at your next lesson.
- In the event I have to cancel a lesson unexpectedly. I will first offer a make-up lesson. If circumstances prevent this, I will pro-rate the following month’s tuition.
Inclement Weather If weather prevents us from meeting in-person, the lesson schedule will remain the same, but lessons will take place via FaceTIme or Zoom.